The building was built in 1947 in style known as Stalinist classicism with local national decoration details included. The building was an integrant part of unified ensemble of the central street Navoi. It connects the old town and European part of Tashkent. When the project of reconstruction was in implementation, all wood constructions of floor structures were rebuilt and foundations were strengthened cardinally. As requested by new building owners, all types of seismic, fire-prevention, electro technical and plumbing measures were performed. In this regard, a main requirement for preparation the technical design assignment was saving of the historically appearance of the building.