The tomb of Hazrat Rajan Qattal was built in 1433. The rectangular structure features a covered portico on its north-eastern corner. The outer facades are cladded with geometrically patterned glazed tiles, set in a terracotta base. The flat roof is supported on wooden columns and brackets. The restoration of the shrine to its original state involved removing later additions and reconstructing missing elements:
- the decayed mud plaster was removed from the internal walls and replaced by a lime concrete layer; - the thick layers of paint of the wooden katehra were removed to reveal the original woodwork; - the missing ventilators, originally made of intricate wooden fretwork were carefully reconstructed; - the decayed portions of the wooden columns were replaced, and the sound parts were cleaned; - the roof was paved with brick tiles and cement grouting to make it water tight; - the damaged parts of the wooden ceiling were replaced and the painted floral decoration was restored where necessary; - the old carved wooden door was stripped of its thick layers of paint; - the ruined columns of the portico were replaced and all the missing jalis and brackets restored; - the external and internal masonry was repaired, using original-sized bricks and all the broken glazed tiles of the facades were replaced by new ones, displaying similar design, colors and techniques.