A pre-Islamic structure which was rebuilt in the 17th century as the summer residence of Imam Yahya, and renovated in the 1930's. It has been fully restored in 1997 as a tourist and cultural site. A new restaurant has been added. It is a typical Yemeni palatial structure constructed from mud. Today it is used for gatherings and as a tourist attraction.