Santa María de la Alhambra is a church located in the Medina, or former Nasrid neighborhood of the Alhambra. It was built between 1581 and 1618 CE on the site of a Nasrid mosque. The church was built according to the sketch plans of Juan de Herrera and Juan de Orea, with modifications by Ambrosio Vico.
The Alhambra and the Generalife: Official Guide. Madrid: Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife and Tf Editores, 2010.