Constructed in 1558/965 AH by Lalla Mansour, the mother of Ahmad al-Mansur Dahbi (r. 1578-1603 / 968-1012 AH). The prayer hall has eight naves, delineated by large, decorated columns supporting monumental arches. The sahn is bordered by 5 arch porticoes on three sides, and the minaret is in the northwest corner. The main entrance facade has three blind arches to the north of the monumental portal. A madrasa, hamam, and Qur'anic school are associated with the mosque.
Berrada, Hammad, and Xavier Couplet. Marrakech de bab en bab ville et région: 14 promenades guidées. Rabat: Marsam, 2014.
Deverdun, Gaston. Marrakech: des origines à 1912. Casablanca: Frontispice, 2004.