Habib Fida Ali established the practice in 1965 as a sole proprietor. Prior to this he worked for William Perry following his graduation from the Architectural Association School of Architecture, London, UK.Born in 1936, Habib Fida Ali is a Pakistani national. He holds membership to Association of Royal Institute of British Architects (ARIBA) and Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners (PCATP) He travels extensively and has taught in Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture and NED University. His work was recognized by Institute of Architects Pakistan (IAP) who honored him with the lifetime achievement award. His involvement in project extends from strategic planning, through concept design and construction administration.
This scheme, organised on an intersecting layout, includes 10 classrooms, 16 discussion rooms, four seminar rooms, two computer laboratories, and a library in eight faculty wings grouped around a central courtyard. An executive centre, a dining centre, and student/faculty accommodations are contained in secondary buildings. Main construction materials are brick and concrete.