This complex was built in 1258 by Vizier Sahip Ata and designed by Abdulla b. Kelük. It is the oldest surviving Seljuk wooden pillar mosque in Turkey, and only the portal, the mihrab and some tile mosaics remain. The stone entrance portal was once flanked by two fluted minarets, which rose from richly carved bases incorporated into the portal. The beginning of the shaft of one minaret remains. The brick masonry of the minaret incorporates turquoise tiles and geometric patterns.
Ertug, Ahmet. The Seljuks: a journey through Anatolian architecture, 219. Istanbul: Ahmet Ertug, 1991.
Rice, Tamara Talbot. The Seljuks in Asia Minor, 280. New York: Praeger, 1961.