This four-story building was built Adolf
Renschhausen ca. 1913, and is notable for the Neo-Baroque ornamentation of the facade. The Hotel Majestic occupied the top 3 floors, and the bottom floor held the offices of import and export companies, shipping agencies, banks, and similar operations that benefited from the proximity to the port.
When the Germans were expelled from Tangier after the First World War, the Spanish government acquired the building. In 1949 they were sold to private developers. It is now a residential building, with the ground floor occupied by restaurants and hanuts (shops). SOURCES: