The project is a two-storey building built in 1912, which was restored and adapted for educational purpose. The restoration involved the revival of all architectural motifs and decorations, and replacement of existing metal roof to clay tile roof. Features in the old school - wide verandahs, double-storey high arches, beautifully crafted cast-iron baluster, and certain architectural motifs - were fatithfully reproduced in the new extension so as to retain the old ambience. The car parking lot, which was added to the existing structure, also serves as an assembly space. The spaces between the two buildings are for communal use and rest area for school children.