Seyed Hadi Mirmiran, born in 1945 in Qazvin, received his M.A in architecture from the faculty of fine arts, Tehran University with a first rate ranking, in 1968. His professional life can be divided into three periods: from 1968 to 1979 he was the chief architect in architectural workshop of National Iranian steel Company, Town planning Department; from 1980 to 1988 he was the chief architect in design department of Khanesazi-e-Iran Company and the chief architect in the design department of Isfahan's General office of housing and urban development; and, from 1988 to present he has been the director and the principal architect of NJP Consulting Engineers.
Source: Official Website of the Naqsh,e,Jahan Pars Consulting Engineers. http://www.njp-arch.com/. [Accessed January 17, 2007]
A fusion of Persian creativity and art with advanced German technology', Iran's Consulate General in Frankfurt is designed as a 'house within a house'. The inner part is concrete, with a facade of natural red stone imported from Iran. The outer part consists of a glass cover tensioned with steel cables. The Iran Gallery - a public circulation/exhibition space - separates the consulate into two major parts, one for administrative activities, the other for diplomatic and formal gatherings. The focal point of the complex is the glass-ceilinged central hall, used for celebrations and receptions.