I m working on Mural decoration in present time? plz help me to give answers of these questions?
1. Is there any scope of this art in future?
2. Name the contemporary buildings, in which you have used or seen mural decoration?
3. Which type of mural technique you used in present time architecture?
4. Which type of mural design (abstract, floral, geometrical, auspicious design elements or any other?
5. Is there any relevance in style and technique of contemporary mural with respect of Mughal Mural?
6. What is the purpose of Mural decorative motifs, symbolic or decorative in present time?
7. Are the design or motifs have been used according to the nature of the building?
8. Are the candidates from new generation taking interest in learning or receiving these arts?
a. Yes b. No
9. Why the frescos mural decoration is not as famous as the other forms of mural art in Mughal era?
10. Did the women in Mughalsâ palace, influences the use of various elements in mural decoration?
11. What could be the reasons for extensive use of non-human motifs in Mural of Mughal era although human motifs were extensively used for painting on papers?
12. Does the Mughal time Mural have any influence on the contemporary Mural in term of techniques and placement and if yes to which extent?
You should try answering all of those questions yourself, and then seek advice.
Thankyou very much sir for ur consideration.I need ur answers for these questions. Plz do it.I will be thankful for ur answers n valuable suggestions?
Rohita, you are asking too many questions and so you cause a logjam in the minds of those reading your post.
Therefore try asking three primary questions from your above list.
Frank John Snelling
Hi thanx for ur consideration. I m writing three questions?
Q1 Which type of mural technique you used in present time architecture?
Q2Is there any relevance in style and technique of contemporary mural with respect of Mughal Mural?
Q3Does the Mughal time Mural have any influence on the contemporary Mural in term of techniques and placement and if yes to which extent?
Rohita, I think you should try putting your three questions in as a new topic, otherwise people may miss what you are trying to do.