Architectural Education
C.O.A Registration
How can I register with C.O.A if I have got 46% marks in 12class but
have passed B.Arch in 2008. Please advise! I have done B.Arch form Institute Of Environmental Planning And Technology, Indore affaliated to Rajiv
Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal, MP but in 2006 my college
is closed and students were transfered to S.O.A I.P.S Indore. I took admission in the year 2001.
Nitin Tiwari
C.O.A Registration
Hi, Nitin,
I don't know how you joined in the course with out meeting basic requirement of COA to register as architect in India. Please consult only Registrar, COA in this regard any excemption for your batch in 2001, other wise simply just your degree....not to practice. You can go through the state guidelines for any excemption produce before COA, then good luck....
K.Janardhan reddy,
Janardhan Reddy Kaila
C.O.A Registration
Hi Nitin,

I would advise you contact the COA directly. They will ask for your degree certificate, you must have this even if your degrees were transferred to another college.

All the best!
Rachna Lévêque (née Gupta)


This site is adjusted only for landscape mode. Please rotate your device for properly using
We are sorry, we are still working on adjusting for Metro IE. Please use another browser for the best experience with our site.