|| Established in 1984, the Center For Conservation and Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage is mainly established to preserve architectural heritage by:
- Spreading the public awareness of the historical buildings and sites.
- Preparing full documentation studies for the Architectural Heritage.
- Preparing the Historical, Archaeological & Architectural studies to analyze the vocabulary for historical buildings & sites.
- Preparing integral studies of Conservation & Preservation of Islamic historical buildings.
- Supervising conservation projects.
- Preparing training programs for young Architects, Engineers in the field of Heritage Conservation.
- Preparing Architectural Design, Supervising the Construction of new sacral Buildings.
The Center has projects with international foundations all over the world:
- UNESCO, United Nation Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- ICOMOS, International Council On Monuments and Sites
- AKCS, Aga Khan Foundation for Cultural Services
- OICC, Organization of Islamic Capitals and Cities
- Kuwait Foundation for Scientific Development
- World Monument Fund
- Van Berchem Foundation
- Bayerisches Landesmat Fur Denkmalpflage, Munchen
Consultation & Restoration Foundations in the Middle East:
- Hariri Foundation-Lebanon,
- H.R.H. Sultan Ibn Salman's Office-Saudi Arabia,
- Center for Development Consultancy (CDC)-Jerusalem
- The Supreme Council of Antiquities in Egypt
Our conservation programs is to be established by a group of professionals well trained and genuinely interested in all values in cultural property; CIAH has a permanent staff with different skills and scientific branches, beside our various associative consultant offices.